Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Tour to Budhanilkantha (Sleeping God). 53 km
Day 03: Tour with a steep upward ride (approx 7 km) on paved and off road through the Shivapuri Reserve to Chisapani (40 km)
Day 04: Ride down from Chisapani to Nagarkot, (25km/ 35km)
Day 05: Early morning ride to Changunarayan, Bhaktapur and Kathmandu (23 Km)
Day 06: Ride to Shanku and back to Boudhanath Stupa (the largest stupa), Tokha village and Kopan Monastery. (34 – 40 km)
Day 07: Final Departure
1) Kathmandu- Dhulikhel- Namobuddha- Panauti- Lakuribhanjyang- Kathmandu.
2) Kathmandu- Pokhara-Devighat- Galchhi– Sauraha- Kathmandu.
- The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches and public strikes.
- Price subjected to change if there are more than 2 people in a group.
- We have got other additional programs like: Mountain Flight, Bungee Jump, Paragliding, Helicopter Tour, Film Shooting etc. We can include you these programs on your recent trip on your request.
- Passport's Photocopy (each)
- Passport sized photographs (each)
- Rescue documnets (each)
- Above 40% of mentioned payment