Your passport must contain at least 1 clear and completely unstamped page for Nepali visa and your passport valid at least for 6 months. Entry tourist visa can be obtained from all open entry points of Nepal or from the Royal Nepalese diplomatic missions abroad. The visa fees currently applicable are as follows (subject to change): -
- Single Entry: US$ 30 for 60 days
- Multiple Entry: US$ 5 0 for 60 days
- The single entry tourist visa can be obtained from the entry points of Nepal or from the Royal Nepalese Diplomatic missions abroad by paying US$ 30 for 60 days. Visitor who wish to obtain the facility of single, double or multiple re-entries, can fetch it by paying additional US$ 25, US$ 40 and US$ 60 respectively.
- If the visitor, already visited Nepal under tourist visa, intends to come again within 150 days of the same visa year, he/she can obtain entry visa by paying US$ 50 only for 30 days at the entry points or at the Royal Nepalese Diplomatic Missions abroad.
- The visitors who wish to stay for more than 60 days in Nepal can extend their tourist visa by paying the equivalent of US$ 50 in the Nepalese currency for 30 days from the Department of Immigration. Trekking permit is not essential for the general trekking areas such as the Everest, the Annapurna and the Langtang.
- Business visa with multiple-entry facility for the period of one year and five years can be obtained from the Department of Immigration on the recommendation of the Ministry of Industry by paying the equivalent of US$ 100 and US$250 respectively in the Nepalese currency for the alien investors